Imago Venues - Burleigh Court shortlisted as finalist for Best UK Conference Centre
15 Jun 2023
Burleigh Court - Imago Venues' flagship 4* conference centre and hotel - has been shortlisted as a finalist for Best UK Conference Centre in the M&IT Awards 2023
The M&IT Industry Awards recognise and reward excellence, and are the result of voting by UK-based event organisers and the readers of Meetings & Incentive Travel magazine - with votes audited and verified by the independent Audit Bureau of Circulations (ABC). The M&IT Awards are the oldest established awards program in the meetings industry.
The awards have held a special place in the meetings and events calendar for the past 35 years and are the heart of the meetings and events industry.
Organised by Northstar Meetings Group, they bring together more industry professionals than any other awards event, to recognise the phenomenal people that drive this wonderful industry forward.
Spencer Graydon, CEO of Imago Venues said:
To be shortlisted as one of the country's best conference venues is truly fantastic and I'm very proud of the entire team who work so hard every day to deliver genuine hospitality to our guests. These awards are like the "Players' Player of the Year" award, as they are voted for by real guests who have experienced the venues firsthand, so they really do mean a lot to us. Our company vision is to create a place where people love to be so being recognised by customers in this way shows that we're doing something right! Best of luck to all the other finalists!
The awards for Gold, Silver and Bronze will be revealed at a glamorous gala dinner on Friday 15th September at Evolution London, where all award recipients will be presented their awards on stage.
Notes for editors
- Imago Venues are Leicestershire's premier venue brand, combining year-round conference venues and hotels with Loughborough University’s campus facilities.
- They provide high-quality meeting spaces, venues and accommodation, along with world-leading sports and leisure facilities.
- Its portfolio includes Burleigh Court Conference Centre and Hotel, Holywell Park Conference Centre, The Link Hotel, the Elite Athlete Centre and Hotel, and Loughborough University campus.
- Multi-award winning venues including M&IT Gold for Best Academic Venue, Best UK Conference Centre, Best F&B Supplier, and Best Training Venue at the Academic Venue Awards.
- Imago Venues are a wholly owned subsidiary of Loughborough University and Gift Aid their profits back to the University, contributing over £1m per year towards research and academic excellence on campus.
- Imago Venues is part of The 5% Club which is a movement of more than 800 employers providing 'earn and learn' opportunities to develop the skills and talents people need to become more employable and create meaningful careers.