Imago Venues prepares for £3million rolling refurbishment of Burleigh Court
27 Mar 2018
In April 2018, Loughborough based Imago Venues will start the first phase of a multi-million pound refurbishment of the 186 bedrooms in Burleigh Court, the portfolio’s flagship four star hotel and conference centre.
Using feedback and data gathered from clients on their experiences in pilot bedrooms, the refurbishment will see all 186 rooms modernised with new décor, furniture, furnishings and updated shower rooms.
The refurbishment will take place in several phases, allowing the hotel and significant numbers of bedrooms to remain open and capable of servicing the needs of guests throughout the process.
We are continually investing in our product and offering, to ensure it remains not just fit for purpose but industry leading,
comments Hayley Hardy, Senior Business Development Manager at Imago Venues.
Our bedrooms have always been comfortable with all the facilities you would expect from a good quality four-star hotel but we want them to have a more luxurious and contemporary feel. Fantastic service and great people sit at the heart of our offering and we want to ensure our product reflects that level of quality long into the future.
The investment reflects Imago Venues’ ongoing commitment to improvements across the portfolio. Future investments include £150,000 to be spent at Holywell Park on new AV and a refurbishment to the ground floor spaces. Imago Venues also has plans to upgrade the conference and meeting facilities in Burleigh Court.
Imago Venues brings together Loughborough University’s conference and events venues under one brand. They provide high quality meeting spaces, venues and accommodation along with world leading sports and leisure facilities.
Notes for editors
- Imago Venues are Leicestershire's premier venue brand, combining year-round conference venues and hotels with Loughborough University’s campus facilities.
- They provide high-quality meeting spaces, venues and accommodation, along with world-leading sports and leisure facilities.
- Its portfolio includes Burleigh Court Conference Centre and Hotel, Holywell Park Conference Centre, The Link Hotel, the Elite Athlete Centre and Hotel, and Loughborough University campus.
- Multi-award winning venues including M&IT Gold for Best Academic Venue, Best UK Conference Centre, Best F&B Supplier, and Best Training Venue at the Academic Venue Awards.
- Imago Venues are a wholly owned subsidiary of Loughborough University and Gift Aid their profits back to the University, contributing over £1m per year towards research and academic excellence on campus.
- Imago Venues is part of The 5% Club which is a movement of more than 800 employers providing 'earn and learn' opportunities to develop the skills and talents people need to become more employable and create meaningful careers.