Imago Venues shortlisted as finalists in the M&IT Awards 2019
9 Jan 2019
Imago Venues are celebrating again after being nominated as finalists in 3 categories at the M&IT Awards 2019
The M&IT Awards are the event industry's biggest and most prestigious recognition programme.
Organised by CAT Media's Meetings & Incentive Travel magazine, the awards bring together all sectors of the meetings and events business to reward excellence of service and to enjoy fantastic cuisine, fine wines, excellent live entertainment and raise funds for charity.
Arguably the biggest and most prestigious awards in the calendar, the event attracts over 1200 industry professionals. Votes are canvassed and cast by customers and delegates rather than being judged by a panel which makes every vote cast a true reflection of the service excellence experienced.
Imago Venues have been shortlisted as finalists for the following categories:
- Best UK conference centre
- Best Academic Venue
- Best Food & Beverage Supplier
We're delighted to have been shortlisted for 3 categories at this year's M&IT Awards. Being recognised for any award is a great achievement but when it's actual customers taking the time to vote for you, it means an awful lot. Win or lose on the night, to be recognised against the very best operators in our industry is testament to the hard work of every member of staff associated with our venues.
Rob Chamberlain, Marketing Manager - Imago Venues
Winners will be announced on March 1st at Battersea Evolution, London.
Thank you to all who voted for us and good luck to all other finalists!
For more information on the finalists, visit the M&IT website.
Notes for editors
- Imago Venues are Leicestershire's premier venue brand, combining year-round conference venues and hotels with Loughborough University’s campus facilities.
- They provide high-quality meeting spaces, venues and accommodation, along with world-leading sports and leisure facilities.
- Its portfolio includes Burleigh Court Conference Centre and Hotel, Holywell Park Conference Centre, The Link Hotel, the Elite Athlete Centre and Hotel, and Loughborough University campus.
- Multi-award winning venues including M&IT Gold for Best Academic Venue, Best UK Conference Centre, Best F&B Supplier, and Best Training Venue at the Academic Venue Awards.
- Imago Venues are a wholly owned subsidiary of Loughborough University and Gift Aid their profits back to the University, contributing over £1m per year towards research and academic excellence on campus.
- Imago Venues is part of The 5% Club which is a movement of more than 800 employers providing 'earn and learn' opportunities to develop the skills and talents people need to become more employable and create meaningful careers.