Double win for Imago Venues at Leicestershire Promotions Tourism and Hospitality Awards
4 Dec 2017
Imago Venues struck gold last week with two wins on Thursday night at the prestigious Leicestershire Promotions 2017 Tourism and Hospitality Awards.
The first win of the night was for Holywell Park in the Proud of Our People: Best Team award, which recognised the venue’s dedication to clients, their outstanding customer feedback and ongoing desire to deliver to the highest possible customer service levels.
The second win was for Great Places to Stay: Most Innovative Business Tourism Partner, which reflected Imago Venues’ ongoing desire to seek new ways to meet client needs, react to a changing market place and above all connect and build trust with clients, suppliers and stakeholders.
Our business has always been about our people. We’re all about bringing people together and providing the right environment for communication and learning to flourish, all whilst delivering the highest levels of customer service. We’re more than facilitators of a product; we create inspiring and outstanding experiences for our customers. Our vision is to be their preferred choice through consistent service excellence. These wins reflect that ongoing desire and we are delighted to have been recognised at such a prestigious event against very stiff competition. These awards are a reflection of the dedication shown by our people and I want to thank them all for the hard work that secured these wins.
Emma Boynton, Head of Sales and Marketing at Imago Venues
Imago Venues brings together Loughborough University’s conference and events venues under one brand. They provide high quality meeting spaces, venues and accommodation along with world leading sports and leisure facilities.
Notes for editors
- Imago Venues are Leicestershire's premier venue brand, combining year-round conference venues and hotels with Loughborough University’s campus facilities.
- They provide high-quality meeting spaces, venues and accommodation, along with world-leading sports and leisure facilities.
- Its portfolio includes Burleigh Court Conference Centre and Hotel, Holywell Park Conference Centre, The Link Hotel, the Elite Athlete Centre and Hotel, and Loughborough University campus.
- Multi-award winning venues including M&IT Gold for Best Academic Venue, Best UK Conference Centre, Best F&B Supplier, and Best Training Venue at the Academic Venue Awards.
- Imago Venues are a wholly owned subsidiary of Loughborough University and Gift Aid their profits back to the University, contributing over £1m per year towards research and academic excellence on campus.
- Imago Venues is part of The 5% Club which is a movement of more than 800 employers providing 'earn and learn' opportunities to develop the skills and talents people need to become more employable and create meaningful careers.