Holywell Park achieves 6th VenueVerdict Gold
2 Nov 2017
Imago Venues’ dedicated conference and event centre, Holywell Park, has once again achieved the highest possible accolade in the BDRC Continental VenueVerdict.
“Our business is our people and we are incredibly proud of the efforts all our team have put in to ensure we once again achieved Gold,” comments Emma Boynton, Head of Sales and Marketing at Imago Venues. “It is vital that we consistently deliver great service to everyone attending events across our portfolio and to provide outstanding experiences. This is exemplified by the small team at Holywell Park who go out of their way to meet the needs of our clients.”
The standard is given to properties recording a twelve-month Net Promoter Score of +70 or higher from Business Event Host responses in the previous twelve month period.
Holywell Park is a key part of the Imago Venues portfolio. It delivers over £1,000,000 of income – 16% of which goes towards our hotel venues, Burleigh Court and The Link Hotel. We are currently in the process of investing more than £300,000 in the venue to ensure it remains not just fit for purpose but offers the right facilities for organisers and delegates for many years to come.
Emma Boynton, Head of Sales and Marketing at Imago Venues
Imago Venues brings together Loughborough University’s conference and events venues under one brand. They provide high quality meeting spaces, venues and accommodation along with world leading sports and leisure facilities.Holywell Park website
Notes for editors
- Imago Venues are Leicestershire's premier venue brand, combining year-round conference venues and hotels with Loughborough University’s campus facilities.
- They provide high-quality meeting spaces, venues and accommodation, along with world-leading sports and leisure facilities.
- Its portfolio includes Burleigh Court Conference Centre and Hotel, Holywell Park Conference Centre, The Link Hotel, the Elite Athlete Centre and Hotel, and Loughborough University campus.
- Multi-award winning venues including M&IT Gold for Best Academic Venue, Best UK Conference Centre, Best F&B Supplier, and Best Training Venue at the Academic Venue Awards.
- Imago Venues are a wholly owned subsidiary of Loughborough University and Gift Aid their profits back to the University, contributing over £1m per year towards research and academic excellence on campus.
- Imago Venues is part of The 5% Club which is a movement of more than 800 employers providing 'earn and learn' opportunities to develop the skills and talents people need to become more employable and create meaningful careers.