Imago Venues - Burleigh Court shortlisted as finalist for Best UK Conference Centre & Best UK Hotel
20 Jun 2022
Burleigh Court shortlisted as finalist for Best UK Conference Centre and Best UK Hotel in M&IT Awards
The M&IT Industry Awards recognise and reward excellence, and are the result of voting by UK based event organisers and the readers of Meetings & Incentive Travel magazine - with votes audited and verified by the independent Audit Bureau of Circulations (ABC). The M&IT Awards are the oldest established awards programme in the meetings industry.
The awards have held a special place in the meetings and events calendar for the past 35 years and are the heart of the meetings and events industry.
Organised by Northstar Meetings Group, they bring together more industry professionals than any other awards event, to recognise the phenomenal people that drive this wonderful industry forward.
Spencer Graydon, CEO of Imago Venues said:
To be shortlisted as one of the country's best conference venues is amazing and a testament to our excellent teams that consistently deliver fabulous meeting experiences to our guests. To be also shortlisted for Best UK Hotel is just incredible! The last two years have been incredibly difficult for all our teams but we've bounced back strong and have never compromised on our promise to serve quality and genuine hospitality to our guests. This recognition is truly down to their resolve, determination and hard work.
Liz Coleridge, Event Operations Executive, comented: "To be named as a finalist at the M&IT Awards is a great achievement but given the challenges that COVID-19 presented, this makes your nominations even more outstanding, so very well done!"
Winners will be announced at a ceremony on 9th September at Evolution, London.
Notes for editors
- Imago Venues are Leicestershire's premier venue brand, combining year-round conference venues and hotels with Loughborough University’s campus facilities.
- They provide high-quality meeting spaces, venues and accommodation, along with world-leading sports and leisure facilities.
- Its portfolio includes Burleigh Court Conference Centre and Hotel, Holywell Park Conference Centre, The Link Hotel, the Elite Athlete Centre and Hotel, and Loughborough University campus.
- Multi-award winning venues including M&IT Gold for Best Academic Venue, Best UK Conference Centre, Best F&B Supplier, and Best Training Venue at the Academic Venue Awards.
- Imago Venues are a wholly owned subsidiary of Loughborough University and Gift Aid their profits back to the University, contributing over £1m per year towards research and academic excellence on campus.
- Imago Venues is part of The 5% Club which is a movement of more than 800 employers providing 'earn and learn' opportunities to develop the skills and talents people need to become more employable and create meaningful careers.