Imago Venues outlines dates for reopening
1 Jul 2020
Imago Venues has outlined the steps it is taking to keep staff and customers well and safe as it looks to slowly reopen its facilities from July 6th.
As business begins to return to a new ‘normal’, the team have prepared a comprehensive set of measures designed to give customers peace of mind when visiting its venues.
This includes adapting its spaces to allow contact-free service, social distancing in meeting rooms and public areas, and stringent measures to ensure high standards of cleanliness are in place.
As part of this pledge, Imago Venues has produced two guides - the Customer Manifesto and the ‘Safe In Our Hands’ document - which outline its robust plans in detail. These can be downloaded by visiting HERE.
Emma Boyton, Head of Sales and Marketing, said:
“The past months have been a challenging time for everyone including those in the hospitality sector. We are now looking forward to slowly reopening our venues in the safest manner possible.
“Our customer service team are ready to welcome back customers and our priority at this time is to deliver the same fantastic customer service we always have, whilst protecting the safety of all our guests.”
The full list of provisional reopening dates includes:
- The Link Hotel - July 6th
- Burleigh Court Conference Centre and Hotel - July 20th
- Holywell Park Conference Centre - end of summer 2020
- Elite Athlete Centre and Hotel - end of summer 2020
- Burleigh Springs Leisure and Therapy Centre - awaiting government direction on when health/leisure facilities can reopen
Notes for editors
- Imago Venues are Leicestershire's premier venue brand, combining year-round conference venues and hotels with Loughborough University’s campus facilities.
- They provide high-quality meeting spaces, venues and accommodation, along with world-leading sports and leisure facilities.
- Its portfolio includes Burleigh Court Conference Centre and Hotel, Holywell Park Conference Centre, The Link Hotel, the Elite Athlete Centre and Hotel, and Loughborough University campus.
- Multi-award winning venues including M&IT Gold for Best Academic Venue, Best UK Conference Centre, Best F&B Supplier, and Best Training Venue at the Academic Venue Awards.
- Imago Venues are a wholly owned subsidiary of Loughborough University and Gift Aid their profits back to the University, contributing over £1m per year towards research and academic excellence on campus.
- Imago Venues is part of The 5% Club which is a movement of more than 800 employers providing 'earn and learn' opportunities to develop the skills and talents people need to become more employable and create meaningful careers.