Imago Venues earn 2019 Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence and Hall of Fame Award
23 May 2019
Imago Venues at Loughborough University is celebrating after two of its venues have been awarded a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
The Link Hotel and Burleigh Court Conference Centre and Hotel have received the Hall of Fame Award, which recognises consistently excellent businesses and those who have earned great traveller reviews on TripAdvisor over the past year.
To be entered the Hall of Fame, businesses must have received a Certificate of Excellence for five consecutive years.
The Link Hotel has gained the Certificate of Excellence for the sixth year.
Emma Boynton, Head of Sales and Marketing at Imago Venues, said:
We are delighted to receive this recognition. No feedback is better than customer feedback and to receive such consistently fabulous reviews from our guests reflects our commitment to customer service excellence.”
Neela Pal, Vice President of Brand, TripAdvisor, said: “TripAdvisor is excited to announce the recipients of the 2019 Certificate of Excellence, which for nearly a decade has celebrated businesses that have consistently received positive ratings from travellers and diners on the world’s largest travel platform.
This recognition allows us to publicly recognise businesses that are actively taking into account customer feedback to help travellers confidently experience the most highly reviewed places to eat, stay and explore.”
Recipients of the Certificate of Excellence include restaurants, accommodations and attractions that have continually delivered a quality customer experience.
The Certificate of Excellence accounts for the quality, quantity and recency of reviews submitted by travellers on TripAdvisor over a 12-month period.
To qualify, a business must maintain an overall TripAdvisor bubble rating of at least four out of five, have a minimum number of reviews and must have been listed on TripAdvisor for at least 12 months.
Notes for editors
- Imago Venues are Leicestershire's premier venue brand, combining year-round conference venues and hotels with Loughborough University’s campus facilities.
- They provide high-quality meeting spaces, venues and accommodation, along with world-leading sports and leisure facilities.
- Its portfolio includes Burleigh Court Conference Centre and Hotel, Holywell Park Conference Centre, The Link Hotel, the Elite Athlete Centre and Hotel, and Loughborough University campus.
- Multi-award winning venues including M&IT Gold for Best Academic Venue, Best UK Conference Centre, Best F&B Supplier, and Best Training Venue at the Academic Venue Awards.
- Imago Venues are a wholly owned subsidiary of Loughborough University and Gift Aid their profits back to the University, contributing over £1m per year towards research and academic excellence on campus.
- Imago Venues is part of The 5% Club which is a movement of more than 800 employers providing 'earn and learn' opportunities to develop the skills and talents people need to become more employable and create meaningful careers.