Imago Venues starts New Year with three award nominations
23 Feb 2020
The New Year for Imago Venues has started on a high after being shortlisted for three prestigious 2020 M&IT Awards.
The M&IT Industry Awards recognise and reward excellence and are the result of voting by UK based event organisers and the readers of Meetings & Incentive Travel magazine.
The M&IT Awards are the oldest established awards programme in the meetings industry.
Imago Venues has been shortlisted for the following awards:
- Best UK Conference Centre - Burleigh Court Conference Centre and Hotel
- Best Food and Beverage Supplier - Imago Venues
- Best Academic Venue - Burleigh Court Conference Centre and Hotel
Emma Boynton, Head of Sales and Marketing at Imago Venues, said: “To be shortlisted for three awards is a great start to the New Year. We have been recognised alongside some of the very best businesses in our industry and these awards are testament to the hard work of every single member of staff at Imago Venues.”
The winners will be announced on 28 February at an awards ceremony in London.
Notes for editors
- Imago Venues are Leicestershire's premier venue brand, combining year-round conference venues and hotels with Loughborough University’s campus facilities.
- They provide high-quality meeting spaces, venues and accommodation, along with world-leading sports and leisure facilities.
- Its portfolio includes Burleigh Court Conference Centre and Hotel, Holywell Park Conference Centre, The Link Hotel, the Elite Athlete Centre and Hotel, and Loughborough University campus.
- Multi-award winning venues including M&IT Gold for Best Academic Venue, Best UK Conference Centre, Best F&B Supplier, and Best Training Venue at the Academic Venue Awards.
- Imago Venues are a wholly owned subsidiary of Loughborough University and Gift Aid their profits back to the University, contributing over £1m per year towards research and academic excellence on campus.
- Imago Venues is part of The 5% Club which is a movement of more than 800 employers providing 'earn and learn' opportunities to develop the skills and talents people need to become more employable and create meaningful careers.