Are you measuring your conference return on investment (ROI)?
Measuring the return on investment (ROI) of a business conference or event can be challenging, but it is an important step in evaluating the success and impact of the event. Here are some steps to measure the ROI of a business conference:
- Define your goals: Determine the specific objectives you hope to achieve through the event, such as generating leads, getting buy-in to new strategy, building awareness, or networking with peers etc.
- Track attendance and participation: Keep track of how many attendees participated in the event and how much time they spent at the event.
- Measure sales and revenue: Compare the sales and revenue generated before and after the event to determine the impact the event had on your business.
- Evaluate lead generation: Track the number of new leads generated from the event and the conversion rate of these leads into sales.
- Assess brand awareness: Measure the reach of your event through social media, website traffic, and other marketing channels, as well as the overall impact the event had on your brand.
- Collect feedback: Solicit feedback from attendees, sponsors, and partners to determine the success of the event and identify areas for improvement.
- Calculate the ROI: Calculate the cost of the event and subtract it from the value generated by the event to determine the overall ROI.
By tracking these metrics, you can gain valuable insights into the impact of your event and make informed decisions about future events.
Don't underestimate the value venues can add to your event planning such as tech, entertainment and keynote speakers. Remember, you don't need to focus all of your energy on engagement at your event, we can count at least five things that are just as important if not more.
At Imago we are dedicated to making our venues a place where you love to be, our sales team is available to help you host your perfect event.
Found this useful?
Check out our content hub for more tips for event bookersExplore content hub